What? My boobs are great.
See? Perfectly fine.
I mean, yeah, they jiggle and wobble and don’t sit high up on my chest. But that’s normal.
Like what do you think I should do about it? I mean
My boobs just do normal boob things. They’re A-okay normal healthy boobs.
Moral: Boobs are really diverse. Do your boobs sag? Normal. Do they have hair? Normal. Do they have stretch marks? Normal. Do you get pimples on them? Normal. Are they different sizes? Normal. Big nipples? Normal. Puffy dark areola? Normal. Not facing dead ahead? Normal. Small? Normal. Big? Normal. Normal Normal Normal.
And they’re your boobs. If you can change any of those things and you want to, go ahead!
But don’t let people tell you that your breasts are wrong just because they’re affected by gravity.
You’re fine. They’re fine.
It’s true when they say “you are what you eat”. The foods we put into our body are responsible for determining how our cells develop, our hair, skin, brain, our energy… It all comes back to the fuel we put in our tank.
However - what we eat isn’t EVERYTHING. Food isn’t the only influence on health, and it certainly isn’t all we are. Something I think is just as important, in fact MORE important, is the thoughts we allow in our head. The perspective we have on life, on ourselves, on others, on everything - those mentalities have an even bigger influence. Just how eating nutritionally void foods will result in feeling run down, unhealthy, and have dangerous long-term consequences, allowing yourself to harbour negative thinking will have an equally damaging affect on your wellbeing.
Fill your body with foods rather than heavily processed food-like products, but also make sure you aren’t filling up on harmful thinking, low self worth, circular rumination, negative attitudes or critical inner voices. Instead, select those that are open, accepting, compassionate, patient, determined, positive, peaceful and self motivating.
Choose to be conscious. Get empowered and learn how to be in control of your thought patterns.
Change your mind = change your life.
Perspective is everything.
Darren Hunt of Utah
The murder of young Black Men by police continues.
oh for fucks SAKE
Y’all he was shot in the back…. HE WAS SHOT IN THE BACK…
He was carrying a sword? This mf in my geography class carried a sword to class everyday and when I expressed my discomfort it was dismissed. But this brotha was shot in the back.
and it was a blunted sword.. couldn’t have cut anybody… but white people walking around with loaded rifles in target…
Exactly! This is evil.
Damn. Niggas can’t even cosplay anymore? I would love to see the cosplay community say something about this but that definitely won’t happen
Also: this paper is edited by a clown. It should’ve been in the first fucking paragraph that this dude was cosplaying. I’m reading this shit wondering why the fuck this negro is walking down the street with a sword and obvious answer is hidden almost at the en of the article.
This dude was cosplaying.
He was dressed up in a costume.
Should all black people just stay home on Halloween this year?
Friendly reminder that the police shot a black cosplayer in the back
Jesus Christ, American law enforcement. Get your fucking shit together.
I’ve gotten a TON of asks about this lately, so I’ll go ahead and do this post tonight. This is NOT an inclusive list of ways to charge sigils, it’s what I know of/can think of at the moment.
Firstly, there’s two different schools. Destroying the sigil to charge and release it, and keeping the sigil intact. I’m going to note which school each method falls into.
- Destruction: Fire Writing a sigil on anything that’s safe to burn, and throwing it into fire to charge it, as it’s destroyed. This charges the sigil with the energy from the flame, and is a good method for adding passionate, strong, intense energy. (or any other things you associate with fire)
- Preservation: Fire Writing a sigil, carving, or engraving it somewhere, and placing it close to a flame where it can absorb the heat and energy from the fire without burning up. Has the same benefits as the above method.
- Destruction: Water Writing a sigil in something soluble, and then soaking it in a body of water. This charges the sigil, and more specifically the body of water that the sigil is charged and released into. It’s a good way to incorporate traits from the element of water, such as creativity, strengthened psychic abilities, and the like.
- Preservation: Water Writing or carving a sigil in/on something that doesn’t dissolve in water, such as carving a sigil into a chunk of wood. The sigil absorbs energy from the water while it is soaking. Again, has the same added properties as mentioned for the destructive method with water.
- Destruction: Earth Writing your sigil on something natural and biodegradable, then burying it. Such as writing a sigil on an acorn or leaf. It then absorbs energy from the earth as it slowly decomposes. A sigil charged this way may take on the additional energy and properties associated with the earth, such as strength, patience, and nurturing.
- Preservation: Earth Charge a sigil with a crystal grid, or similar set up, and keep the sigil intact afterwards. It has the same added properties as the above mentioned method for earth.
- Preservation: Light Charge your sigil in light, be it daylight or moonlight. The sigil is charged by the light.
- Destruction: Light I refer to this as destruction and light, because it deals with visibility and invisibility. Basically, write your sigil in something that will become invisible afterwards. Such as the fog on a bathroom mirror, lemon juice on paper, ect… This is my favorite way for creating/charging sigils dealing with spirits, communication, or “unseen” traits. In this method the sigil charges every time the surface it was written on is exposed to light.
- Preservation: Energy Work/Meditation You focus on your sigil, and charge it with energy. You are relying on your own energy for this, not energy from another source to charge the sigil.
- Destruction: Energy Work/Meditation Same charging method as mentioned above, but you destroy the sigil in your preferred manner when you’re done, in order to release the spell to work.
More “touchy” methods below the break. TW for a lot of different reasons. Each of these methods can be preservative or destructive, just depending on if you keep the sigil in tact afterwards.
Deep sea ‘mushroom’ may be new branch of life
A mushroom-shaped sea animal discovered off the Australian coast has defied classification in the tree of life.
A team of scientists at the University of Copenhagen says the tiny organism does not fit into any of the known subdivisions of the animal kingdom.
Such a situation has occurred only a handful of times in the last 100 years…
The authors of the article note several similarities with the bizarre and enigmatic soft-bodied life forms that lived between 635 and 540 million years ago - the span of Earth history known as the Ediacaran Period.
These organisms, too, have proven difficult to categorise and some researchers have even suggested they were failed experiments in multi-cellular life…
The abstract to the paper:
Dendrogramma, New Genus, with Two New Non-Bilaterian Species from the Marine Bathyal of Southeastern Australia (Animalia, Metazoa incertae sedis) – with Similarities to Some Medusoids from the Precambrian Ediacara
A new genus, Dendrogramma, with two new species of multicellular, non-bilaterian, mesogleal animals with some bilateral aspects, D. enigmatica and D. discoides, are described from the south-east Australian bathyal (400 and 1000 metres depth). A new family, Dendrogrammatidae, is established for Dendrogramma. These mushroom-shaped organisms cannot be referred to either of the two phyla Ctenophora or Cnidaria at present, because they lack any specialised characters of these taxa. Resolving the phylogenetic position of Dendrogramma depends much on how the basal metazoan lineages (Ctenophora, Porifera, Placozoa, Cnidaria, and Bilateria) are related to each other, a question still under debate. At least Dendrogramma must have branched off before Bilateria and is possibly related to Ctenophora and/or Cnidaria.Dendrogramma, therefore, is referred to Metazoa incertae sedis. The specimens were fixed in neutral formaldehyde and stored in 80% ethanol and are not suitable for molecular analysis. We recommend, therefore, that attempts be made to secure new material for further study. Finally similarities between Dendrogramma and a group of Ediacaran (Vendian) medusoids are discussed.
Did a painting with my girl @naepiertattoo ✨🐍🔮👽🎨✌️🍥 #beakawaiispaceelf #orabatprincess 👻🎃💝